Now a Hybrid Event
Date: 26-28 October, 2021
Location: Hybrid Event: Virtual + Los Angeles, CA
IM Data is RMDS Lab’s 3rd annual conference for the brightest industry professionals, in numerous data science and technical fields, to talk about innovative methods in data science, machine learning and AI. IM Data is an annual, international, two-day, multi-track conference for data scientists, machine learning engineers, analysts, data science managers and C-level decision makers.
Our pre-conference training is an opportunity to gain hands-on skills instruction in core competencies of data science.REGISTER NOW
Matthew Schneider, PhD
Assistant Professor of Statistics and Data Privacy
at Drexel University
at Azusa Pacific University
Assistant Professor of Data Sciences and Operations
at University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Los Angeles
Former Vice President, Head of Analytics
at Qdoba Restaurants
Want to hear about the latest research in AI and data science now?
Check out our monthly events
- How Data Analytics Can Be Misleading
- Virtual Data Science Learnathon
- Introduction To Transactional Data Analysis Using Tableau Software
- Building A SEIR Model For Predicting Risk Scores In COVID-19
- Transforming Unstructured Voice And Text Data Into Insights Using Natural Language Processing
- Application Of Machine Learning In Scientific Data Analysis
Next year's topics will be announced later.
List of Past Speakers
If you want to learn more about IM Data, sign up below to stay up to date with the latest information